Return to Jeruslan Home Page Return to Wiesenmuller Verwandstschaften Go to Wiesenmuller Go to Friedenberg
ADAM PINNECKER BIBLE
"This Bible was bought 11 March 1926 in Hamburg, Germany. We came to Lincoln, Nebraska, 3 April 1926, and to Fresno, California, 10 August 1927.
"ADAM PINNECKER born 1874 October 22 was married 1896 23 June in Tittel, Russia. The pastor's name was MEHLMAN. My godparents were JACOB PINNECKER and wife, JACOB DIENER and wife.
"My wife's name is MARIE ELIZABETH KNAUS born 1875 in August 5th.
Her godparents were JACOB DIETZ and wife.
"In this wedlock eleven children were born:
1. NATALIA born 1897 Feb. 23, godparents M. HEINZ and wife
2. JACOB born 1899 Feb. 17, godparents PETER SCHAFER and wife
3. PAULINA born 1901 Dec. 28, godparents (illegible)
These are the five infants that passed away:
9. Then came LYDIA born 1910 Jan. 30, godparents FRIEDRICH MANWEILER and wife
10. THERESA born 1912 April 25th
11. VICTOR born 1914 Oct. 11, godparents ALBERT PINNECKER, EMILIA STABEL, JOHANNES ZIEG and wife
Grandchildren: Jacob-5, Natalia-2, paulina-4, Lydia-I, Theresa-2, Victor-I, Emma-O (more were born after he wrote this, see chart)
"My wife died May 14, 1933. We lived together 36 years 10 months and 21 days.”